Wine and Spirits Top 100 Wineries
Wine Spectator Top 100 2010
Wine Spectator Top 100 2011



Crushed gently and dropped by gravity into 1.5 ton bins, cold soaked 48 hours, then inoculated with a variety of yeasts, hand-punched and pressed directly to barrel.  Some wine was pressed so primary fermentation was finished in the barrel while some was allowed to finish primary in the 1.5 ton bins and then pressed so that both wine finished secondary fermentation in the barrel.


After two consecutive years of cooler vintages, normal harvest conditions were prevalent in 2012. Hot days, cool nights and plentiful sun stuck around all summer and throughout harvest.  This weather allowed for leisurely ripening which permitted long hang times producing balanced and elegant wines.

Tasting Notes

A deep ruby colored wine full of boysenberry and huckleberry fruit aromas and a hint of white pepper. Chocolate covered blackberries and a dark berry jammy core are followed by sweet velvety tannins and a lingering finish begging you to have one more drink.




Wine Details

Appelation: Columbia Valley

• Bacchus Vineyard
 (Columbia Valley)
• Alder Ridge Vineyard
 (Horse Heaven Hills)
• Destiny Ridge Vineyard
 (Horse Heaven Hills)

• 100% Syrah

Cooperage: 10% new Hungarian oak barrels coopered by Demptos with the remaining 90% in second and third fill French oak for 17 months.

Acidity & PH: 3.67 0.63

Alcohol: 14.5%

Cases: 375

Prices: $25/bottle   $270/case